Whitchurch Road, Cardiff
- Period bay-fronted mid-terrace house
- Conveniently positioned for local amenities, public transport links, the city centre, and the UHW
- Spacious accommodation to include 3 reception rooms, fitted kitchen, and two modern bathrooms
- Enclosed courtyard garden with rear lane access, and a detached double width garage with electric up, and over door
- Offered for sale with no chain and vacant possession.
Imposing bay-fronted mid-terrace period property situated on Whitchurch Road, and within a short walk of a host of local amenities, public transport links, and the UHW. Offered to the market with no chain and vacant possession.
Tenure: Freehold. Please verify via your Solicitor.
Council Tax Band: E
Land Transaction Tax: £3,949 based on the asking price.
School Catchment Information:
Primary Catchment Area:
Allensbank Primary School (year 2018-19)
Allensbank Primary School (year 2019-20)
Note Howardian Primary catchment area yet to be established Applications are welcomed
Secondary Catchment Area:
Cathays High School (year 2019-20)
Cathays High School (year 2018-19)
Welsh Primary Catchment Area:
Ysgol Mynydd Bychan (year 2018-19)
Ysgol Mynydd Bychan (year 2019-20)
Note Ysgol Hamadryad catchment area yet to be established Applications are welcomed
Welsh Secondary Catchment Area:
Ysgol Gyfun Gymraeg Glantaf (year 2018-19)
Ysgol Gyfun Gymraeg Glantaf (year 2019-20)