Pen-Y-Groes Avenue, Cardiff
- Red-brick bay-fronted semi-detached family home for sale
- Quiet residential cul-de-sac within close proximity to Rhiwbina village
- Wide driveway offering ample off road parking, and a detached double width garage with electric power, and light
- Beautifully renovated throughout to provide well appointed family accommodation
- Offered for sale with no chain, and vacant possession
Beautifully renovated red-brick bay-fronted semi-detached family home situated in a quiet residential cul-de-sac within close proximity to Rhiwbina village. Offered to the market with no chain, and vacant possession.
Tenure: Freehold. Please verify via your Solicitor.
Council Tax Band: E
Land Transaction Tax Payable: £6,949 (based on the asking price).
School Catchment Information:
Primary Catchment Area:
Ton-Yr-Ywen Primary School (year 2018-19)
Ton-Yr-Ywen Primary School (year 2019-20)
Secondary Catchment Area :
Llanishen High School (year 2018-19)
Llanishen High School (year 2019-20)
Welsh Primary Catchment Area :
Ysgol Y Wern (year 2018-19)
Ysgol Y Wern (year 2019-20)
Welsh Secondary Catchment Area:
Ysgol Gyfun Gymraeg Glantaf (year 2018-19)
Ysgol Gyfun Gymraeg Glantaf (year 2019-20)