Heol Wernlas, Cardiff
- Traditional red-brick bay-fronted detached bungalow set in good sized gardens.
- Conveniently positioned in a quiet residential location close to local amenities, and public transport links.
- Ample opportunity to extend, and improve, subject to the usual planning consents being obtained.
- Requiring modernisation throughout.
- Offered for sale with no chain and vacant possession.
Handsome red-brick bay-fronted detached bungalow set in good size gardens in this quiet residential location.
Tenure: Freehold. Please confirm via your Solicitor.
Council Tax Band: F
Land Transaction Tax Payable: £6,200 (based on the asking price).
School Catchment Information:
Primary Catchment Area:
Whitchurch Primary School (year 2018-19)
Whitchurch Primary School (year 2019-20)
Secondary Catchment Area:
Whitchurch High School (year 2018-19)
Whitchurch High School (year 2019-20)
Welsh Primary Catchment Area:
Ysgol Gymraeg Melin Gruffydd (year 2018-19)
Ysgol Gymraeg Melin Gruffydd (year 2019-20)
Welsh Secondary Catchment Area:
Ysgol Gyfun Gymraeg Glantaf (year 2018-19)
Ysgol Gyfun Gymraeg Glantaf (year 2019-20)